Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You Are Two!

As I woke up this morning, the memories of Asher's birth came flooding back.  When I opened my eyes and saw the clock, it was around that time when I was waiting to go into the O.R. to have an emergency C-Section to get Asher out.  I was in the most physical pain I had ever experienced and the waiting seemed endless.  Thinking back on those emotions, the feelings, the fear, I do also clearly remember a peace that kept me calm and focused.  A peace that I had never experienced before. 

Two years later, I can sit here and share, that God's peace has taken our whole family through a journey of pain and joy, fear and excitement, leaving us a stronger, healthier, closer and more grateful, loving family.   God knew what we needed, and he gave us Asher as that gift.

This year, it is a joy to reflect back on the past year and see how far God has brought Asher!
We are blessed by the progress and milestones are spectacular in light of his history! 

I really do not have much more to say this morning, with a heart of gratitude I will celebrate my little man's life!    In 13 minutes he will officially be 2!  My heart does not have room for much more joy, how thankful I am for this gift of life!

Happy Birthday Asher!  YOU ARE TWO!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment